Hayball strives for an inclusive, diverse, connected, and engaging workplace within each studio and as a national collaboration. We want to ensure that individuals feel part of the team and encourage this by creating regular opportunities for everyone to connect in social and professional exchange.
While events and activities differ across the Hayball studios, there are plenty of opportunities for you to connect with some of the friendliest colleagues you’ll ever have.
Just some of the things that keep us socially active throughout the year:
- Local and National Monday Morning Teas
- Our Annual Christmas Party
- Monthly Friday team lunches
- Hayball’s Monthly National Book Club
- The celebration of national and international events such as International Women’s Day, Diwali, Nowruz (Persian New Year), and Chinese New Year.
- Annual Family Day
- Participation in fundraisers, such as the Soup Kitchen Fundraiser
- Extra-curricular sporting and leisure activities such as Archi-Soccer, and our Cycling Clubs