New opportunity for an experienced Submissions and Marketing Coordinator to join our growing national Marketing and Communications team based in our Melbourne studio. You will work closely with the firm’s senior leadership and national marcomms team. This role is fast-paced and requires the successful candidate to be proactive, self-directed and equally comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Lead the coordination and production of bids, tenders, and submissions documents in Melbourne and assist with Sydney and Brisbane opportunities.
• Monitor, and update a register of new project opportunities upcoming deadlines and help maintain database on prospective opportunities, projects and people, and key contact details for our clients and collaborators
• Assist with ad hoc graphic requests such as internal/external presentations, diagrams etc.
• Manage and update marketing materials as needed
Skills and Experience:
• Advanced level of InDesign and proficiency in Adobe CS
• Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design
• Minimum of 3-5 years in a communications, marketing or submissions role
• Experience within the architecture or related discipline e.g., construction, engineering, property development etc. is desirable
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Interest in a long-term career in submission/ proposals/ bid management in the design industry
• Eligibility to work in Australia
• Agile: Adaptability is a must. Developing submissions is not always a straight-forward process and we need to be amendable to our clients and extended project team while adhering to strict deadlines
• Self-starter and confident: Be confident in your abilities to manage the engagement of a wide group of project collaborators as well as senior leadership
• Excellent communication skills: Ability to write, verbalise and visually communicate the benefits of working with Hayball and convey our value proposition
• Interested and engaged: Brings a ‘can-do’ attitude and flair to the role
Benefits & Culture:
• Join a supportive and dynamic team in an inclusive environment
• Mentoring and professional development program
• Flexible working options
• Wellbeing: weekly morning tea, fresh fruit, and flu vaccinations
• Social and inclusive work culture: annual ski trip, ‘friendly’ drawing, and photography competitions, Archisoccer, weekly Friday night drinks, Bake-offs and BBQs
Email your application to Fiona Staindl at firstname.lastname@example.org.